My receipts going to my husbands email help

EABWA
Contributor
Contributor
I have used PayPal for many years and never had a problem until a few days ago. Receipts for items I purchase using PayPal are going to my husbands email address. His email is not listed at all on my PayPal account nor any of the places I have made purchases from. What is going on? I don’t really want my husband to know about every purchase I make!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Hmmm...are you absolutely sure that email address isn't included under your profile where you manage your email addresses? That's all basically automated based on the primary email on the account, so there's no way the system would send receipts to that address unless it was associated. Did you double check your profile?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

EABWA
Contributor
Contributor
His email address is not listed at all on my PayPal account. I did use my PayPal to pay for something for him and I had a copy of the receipt sent to his email. After that a copy of any receipts went to his email. Haven’t purchased anything lately, so I don’t know if it is still doing it or not. Will just have to wait and see.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.