My instant transfer disappeared with no trace.

jc88088
Contributor
Contributor
This morning I received a payment of about $38 and I chose to transfer it to my debit card. After I did that I never received an email that my transfer was in progress and the transfer was never noted on the activity page. The balance has disappeared and now I have no idea where the money went because it's been about 2 hours and usually it takes about 30 mins for it to transfer and it's not in my bank account.
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

WayLucas
I am having the same problem, only with a larger transfer ($350). I do this everyday for $375 because I have a patron of my arts who supplies funding to me this way. Usually money posts within seconds. Last night, it didn't and sat in my pending transfers. Then this morning, poof, it's gone. No record of it with my bank and the only thing I have is the transaction ID with PayPal. I've been on the phone all morning between my bank and PayPal trying to get this resolved and both are blaming the other for not having the money where it should be, in my account and available for my use. Instead, it has seemingly disappeared into the void. I plan on going to my bank branch and conference calling with PayPal customer support to see if we can resolve this issue. *UPDATE 3:01 PM* The bank still has absolutely no record of the transaction and couldn't do anything except open a credit dispute. I have a feeling the problem lies with PayPal considering that when the transfer went through last night, my money didn't become immediately available like it had every other time. Someone at PayPal needs to rectify this situation...and FAST!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.