My address used to be confirmed but is now uncomfirmed?

NicoleEB95
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having an issue with processing my payment while using my paypal credit. I have no credit, so I decided to start up a paypal credit account to get things rolling. When I signed up I was doing a little Christmas shopping and with my first purchase everything went through normally, but when I tried to make my next purchase, it said my address was unconfirmed. I live in an apartment so for the second portion on the address line I put "apt (my apt # here)" because that's what I normally do, but it didn't work for my second purchase, so I changed from "apt" to "bldg". After that didn't work, I changed it back to apt, but it still didn't work, so I used my debit card. It hasn't worked ever since. Any idea what could have possibly happened?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NicoleEB95
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Leslie

Hi Nicole,

It seems odd that the email is now unconfirmed. Did you ever remove the email address and then add it back again? Here's some information on how to confirm an email address: bit.ly/1PXr6ON.

-Leslie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.