My Account Limited For 150 Days

atheist55

Today I received this mail...

For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have decided to close it because of security issues.

We are making every effort to minimise any disruption to your business.

If your PayPal account balance is zero, and you have no unresolved buyer complaints or chargebacks, your account will remain limited.

Money in your PayPal account will be held for 150 days. After 150 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

Money in your PayPal account will be held for 150 days. After 150 days, we'll email you information on how to receive your funds.

is it fair to hold my funds for 150 days, if you decided to close my account? You already held it for more than a year. 

Are you just keeping the funds and utilizing it for some other purpose?

Other than paypal moderators, could anyone help how to file a case against paypal in india to get my money back? any help would be appreciated, because its my hard earned money and they holding it for no reason.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.