Must go thru Paypal to contact seller

monkeypuppet
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 "buy it now"items on eBay & paid for them immediately as you are supposed to do. The next day the listings were deleted with a message that you don't have to purchase, as ebay has removed listing but if you did already pay you should receive goods. They added if not file a claim. I'd be glad to do that but, I do not have the original listing to contact the seller BECAUSE EBAY DELETED IT!!! Before you say to post this to the eBay forum, in their infinite wisdom they made that impossible when they deleted my purchase info. I am trying to go through oaypal as I did have the foresight to copy my purchase info on Paypal that proves these purchases existed and were paid for. My question is can I go through Paypal and file a claim for this and if not how do I go though ebay with no listing to reference? Please no sarcasm as I am pretty much fed up with this whole ebay maze that leads no where. Being made fun of doesn't help, I just need answers please.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi monkeypuppet

If  the purchase isnt in your ebay "purchase history"  open a dispute on ppal add all info including ebay removed the listing after payment etc and escalate asap

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.