Multiple "folders" for money in my account?

kmlazarus
Contributor
Contributor
This question was asked in 2011. Have there been any updates since then?

I was wondering if there was any way to put money in more than one spot in Paypal, like split up the balance. I have money designated to different places and some left over and want to separate that extra money instead of having to do the math every time. Is there a way to do this? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately there's no features to support what you have in mind - all funds are deposited into your PayPal account balance.

From there, you can:

* Leave the money in your Account Balance.
* Withdraw it to your Bank Account (free)
* Request a paper check (there's a fee to process the check and can only be delivered to a physical street address - not a PO Box)
* Withdraw at an ATM using a PayPal Mastercard Debit Card (fees may apply depending on the ATM's owner).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Unfortunately there's no features to support what you have in mind - all funds are deposited into your PayPal account balance.

From there, you can:

* Leave the money in your Account Balance.
* Withdraw it to your Bank Account (free)
* Request a paper check (there's a fee to process the check and can only be delivered to a physical street address - not a PO Box)
* Withdraw at an ATM using a PayPal Mastercard Debit Card (fees may apply depending on the ATM's owner).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.