Mexico homw page??

baseba11ump
New Community Member

Why does a Mexico home page load when I type in paypal??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Since we no details about your account all we can do is guess which may or may not help  ??

Assuming you have a US PayPal Personal Account, suggest checking your profile settings.

Login to your account.

Click on the "gear" icon on the top right of the screen.

On the next page, you should see something like below this (perhaps not in English).

If the Language is other than English, you need to change it.

ScreenShot_AB.jpg

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @baseba11ump,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing the landing page for Mexico when you log in. There are two possibilities. One is that you have created a PayPal account and selected Mexico. If that is not the case, then the other possibility is that the location you're logging in from is registering as being within Mexico. Are you logging in from a new location? Are they using some kind of proxy or anonymizer? If so, it's important not to log in from that location unless that can be turned off, as use of such is a violation of the PayPal User Agreement.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.