MAKE IT STOP - FOURTH WITHDRAW HOLD IN A ROW FOR NO REASON

mncostakis
Contributor
Contributor
I've made 20+ withdrawals on this account with no issue until two days ago. Now my last four withdrawal attempts (for sub $10 amounts) are all being held for 72 HOURS for a "security review"... although as most of you may already know, this just means they hold your money for 72 hours then in a matter of seconds they run it for withdrawal 30 minutes later... NO SECURITY MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN IN THIS 72 HOUR PERIOD, not by a computer or a human being. As soon as I get my money out I am going to be using Square and Venmo exclusively and hope to have a class action lawsuit together in months against PayPal. I highly doubt any proof can be provided that a security check of any kind takes 72 hours. No computers work that slow. It's a scam plain and simple.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

macinti
New Community Member

Sounds like more a waiting period than anything, just that they're making sure nobody comes forward saying it's an unauthorized transaction before giving up the cash. Doesn't make it suck any less but that's probably what it is.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.