C_Frank33304
New Community Member

I might be alone here, but I HATE so called "user friendly" designs... No 2 people are alike; PayPal's web development department was clearly living on a different planet with the "new" user interface. Your simple = my aggravation. I've been able steer clear of PayPal all together since... until now, ugh!!!

So before I start spending hours looking through FAQ's & online support documents (which it seems solely exist because companies want to create new ways to "excite us" over their belt tightening: I think I'm going to get rid of all those people who work on the third floor to build an executive juice bar... hmm, I'll replace all of those question answering customer service phone Representative with computers that sound like my ex-wife and endless help files & forums that take so long to navigate that customers will forget their question after a day or two anyway) is there a way to log in directly to the "CLASSIC SITE?"

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

SHINNZIAN
Contributor
Contributor

How can we add funds from bank in paypal, can't find it already on the new paypal, on the old paypal, it is allowed to add funds from bank,

Login to Me Too

HelpIsOnTheWay
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, After looking and searching for a while, I finally found how to get to the Classic Site!  All you have to do is log into your regular site, and on the right top hand corner, there's a "Detail" heading, just click on it and you will see everything like when it was with the classic site!  Actually, it's very nice with the new version!  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

HDPSCORP
Contributor
Contributor

there is not DETAIL at all anywhere in the new screen...keep on  search

Login to Me Too

HelpIsOnTheWay
Contributor
Contributor

Sign in to your account, then you will see on the very top left handside corner where it says "Completed" - on the LEFT side is an arrow, click on that arrow and your page will look just like the "classic" site.  It will show your balance and what payPal took out as fees when a customer made a purchase.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

weed74
New Community Member

No such options when I login.  The only transactions I can see are "pending"...all of my other detail disappeared.  Can't see money sent or received - only the pending transactions.  None of the previous solutions in this thread seem to work anymore.  I think they have majorly **bleep** up the site.  The app is working at least so I can see what is going on.

Login to Me Too

nnnfloss
Contributor
Contributor

The only classic site link that works for me is the history download link.  Everything else goes to the new site.

This looks like a half done job, they have moved little bits of the website at a time.  And various things are still on the old site which you can't go to now.

Login to Me Too

Monica4
Contributor
Contributor

Here's how I got to the Classic Site for reviewing my History: Login, click the button 'Proceed to account overview' (if it shows up), then change the url to www.paypal.com/history. Voila! It's the Classic Site. I did this after spending way too much time looking for the link and, like you, couldn't find it so I called their Customer Service at 1-888-221-1166. (NOTE: You'll have to actually go to the PayPal Customer Service page at www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call because it gives you a passcode as well.) To my amazement, they have a stateside support center with very helpful people!

Login to Me Too

Robes7777

This new "user friendly" design is anything but for Sellers, and I have been commenting in page feedback since its introduction a few years ago.

I don't understand why anyone in the R&D area would approve AND not give the option to turn off for, displaying NET values from sales.

How can you think this helps someone to quickly identify a transaction?!!?

I need the GROSS sales amount, this is what all of my sales transactions show, and this is what I look for!

Yet for the last few years, I've had to struggle with this new view, even more so after they removed the "Classic Site" link.

Monica4's link did it for me though!  www.paypal.com/history

Thank you SO much!

Login to Me Too

lexwahome63
New Community Member

This new layout is annoying. User friendly my foot and I cannot even access 2 factor authentication settings to set it up. AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

When I ask Paypal on twitter they give me instructions of the old layout. Frustrating, very very frustrating!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.