C_Frank33304
New Community Member

I might be alone here, but I HATE so called "user friendly" designs... No 2 people are alike; PayPal's web development department was clearly living on a different planet with the "new" user interface. Your simple = my aggravation. I've been able steer clear of PayPal all together since... until now, ugh!!!

So before I start spending hours looking through FAQ's & online support documents (which it seems solely exist because companies want to create new ways to "excite us" over their belt tightening: I think I'm going to get rid of all those people who work on the third floor to build an executive juice bar... hmm, I'll replace all of those question answering customer service phone Representative with computers that sound like my ex-wife and endless help files & forums that take so long to navigate that customers will forget their question after a day or two anyway) is there a way to log in directly to the "CLASSIC SITE?"

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

Jeska1

pralinepraline
New Community Member

Thank you!  This worked perfectly!  The classic site is the only way I can get a monthly statement that shows the total fees I paid each month.  You saved me hours of work!

Login to Me Too

henrypartridge
Contributor
Contributor

Brilliant, thanks

Login to Me Too

urKooluncle
Contributor
Contributor

Worked, Sharpie Maker !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much !!!!

Login to Me Too

Ddarlington36

Thanks for providing this link to help others who very much dislike this new layout. Which is pretty much useless on you're phone I was able to confirm a new payment method in just a few clicks using the classic site the new site its pretty much impossible to figure this out.

Login to Me Too

henrypartridge
Contributor
Contributor

Link doesn't work

Login to Me Too

tomheard89

not working for me

Login to Me Too

Ron1984
New Community Member

I've discovered how to get to information about long-archived transactions on the Classic Site in the old format.  However, this is the only page from the Classic Site that seems we can get to. Here's how I get there:

* Click on the Bell symbol in the upper right, next to the Gear symbol near the "Log Out" button.

* Click on "Go To Message Center" button on the  far right

* Go to the bottom of the page and you'll see a link to "Classic Site" on the left.

* Click on the link and you should be on the archived transaction page.

Ron

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Everyone hates the new site,but I think since PAYpal is no longer part of Ebay,it has to strut its stuff to retailers outside Ebay ,hence the new design/

Login to Me Too

PhoebeDM
New Community Member
Do you know how to confirm a card using the new website? I can't seem to find it and I need to confirm my card the soonest.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.