Re: Log Into Classic Site

Gameude
New Community Member

The new format is rubbish designed for **bleep** on mobile devices.

No real business uses a mobile device for heavy account use.

I spent quite a bit of time giving feedback about the new site and in a nutshell.... ITS **bleep**

If anyone at PayPal even bothers to read the forums they would get an insight into this.

Why force a user interface designed for mobile devices onto a PC using group?

Why remove any decent filtering capacity to look at payments from different sources etc (check the old filter options to the less than inpressive new list)

WHY.... WHY Oh why is the new look show money AFTER fees are taken out? I have yet to see a business list PayPal prices inc and ex PayPal fees. We sell one price and when we want to verify the payment we need to see the original amount sent not the amount after fees ... that is SOOOOO useless. We need to verify payments quickly and this is nect to impossible.

Why do I have to sit through three pages of Loan adds and notifications when I log into PayPal??

Why ask if I want to remove money from the account and offer "good reasons" not to? Here is a hint at why I NEVER keep money in the PayPal account of any great amount. #1 You dont pay any interest #2 You dont pay any interest... and #3 .... You dont pay any interest.... So REALLY do I have to see that dumb message every time? not even a "dont show again" option...

Collectivly the biggest and dumbest "upgrade" I have ever seen from any financial institution.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.