Local Savings Account Won't Link to PayPal

OctNovDec
Contributor
Contributor

For almost a week now I've been trying to link my savings account from my local bank here in the US to my PayPal. But after I type in my routing and account number it displays as a checking account and later fails to confirm with the bank and then vanished from my wallet. I really have no clue whats going on. I asked my bank and they said it should be able to connect with my savings account. My questions are:

(1): Why my savings displays as a checking account?

(2): Why the PayPal deposites don't go through my bank so I can't confirm the account?

(3): Why I can't link any banks now cause it says "Something went wrong. Please try again later" even after days of trying again?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what is the name of your bank?

Paypal does not do business with every bank,esp internet banks

and what country are you in and where is your account registered/

Login to Me Too

OctNovDec
Contributor
Contributor

KSFCU (Kern Schools Federal Credit Union) It's not an internet account and its from the U.S.A, CA.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

322273722 routing number is a 9-digit number designed and assigned to Kern Schools Federal Credit Union by The American Bankers Association (ABA) to identify the financial institution ,

check if you have entered this number correctly.

if it still wont accept it,then Paypal is just not doing business with your credit union.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.