Linking accounts

QuestionBrain
New Community Member

Hi, this is the second time I've tried to link a bank account to PayPal (the first was apparently unsuccessful). Both times I've seen an option to instantly link them and bypass the 1-3 business day deposit process. However, when I click on the link to connect the accounts instantly, I've been taken each time to a page that's completely blank, white with no text. I would love to skip the multi-day process and just get this done. Does anyone know a workaround to this problem?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It is for a certain debit card,not bank account.

bank transfer is via ACH,while card transfer is thru the card processing system,hence the 25 cents fee/,

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi QuestionBrain,

The instant linking process for a bank account is only available initially. If that process does not work, the process utilizing random deposits is the only other option. I'm sorry to hear that the instant process did not work for you.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.