Linked my card and paypal won't trasnfer

Raquelnew
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, for the past hour i'm trying to transfer money to my visa. The issue is that I linked my card but won't show as an option to transfer the money.

I go to wallet, paypal balance, transfer money, move money out, link my card, says it successfully linked and.... nothing.  Please help I need to do this transfer ASAP.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

vani_mari
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to transfer to my debit card for about 10 hours now and still they say they are having issues and an email would be sent once this issue is resolved.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

vani_mari
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to transfer to my debit card for about 10 hours now and still they say they are having issues and an email would be sent once this issue is resolved.

Login to Me Too

Raquelnew
Contributor
Contributor

I guess we'll have to wait then... thank you for telling me.

Login to Me Too

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

@vani_mari wrote:

Mid-morning today I spoke with a wonderful customer service rep from Ireland whose Name Escapes me right now and I advised her of my similar situation she look through my account call me Rivera fight again work on my limitations just like everyone else did which was wonderful but she did advise me because of the frriday  transactions to please log out of my PayPal don't do any other transactions because that could find me limited and locked out until Monday.

I was definitely grateful for her advice and I have not logged back in for any transactions I will wait for the system to refresh and reset itself.

Login to Me Too

mthomasloberg
New Community Member

@Raquelnew wrote:

Hello, for the past hour i'm trying to transfer money to my visa. The issue is that I linked my card but won't show as an option to transfer the money.

I go to wallet, paypal balance, transfer money, move money out, link my card, says it successfully linked and.... nothing.  Please help I need to do this transfer ASAP.

This is a solution?  I have been trying to get this done for several weeks, so don't hold your breath after having difficulty over the last 10 hours.  There's obviously more to this problem than they're letting on...

The OP may wish to reopen this concern, as this one I doubt will be coming up on anyone's radar now that it's flagged as "solved".

PS: A regular transfer happens in just 24 hours; however with it being Friday afternoon now, I doubt it'll go into your Bank account on a Saturday...

Login to Me Too

AlmeidaMomma
Contributor
Contributor
I was having the same problem. I was told to clear cache and cookies and then log back in to try and transfer again. When I did that.. they LOCKED DOWN MY ACCOUNT! I called and the account was released. I FINALLY managed a successful transfer BUT THEY PLACED A HOLD on the transfer. They keep telling me to refer to their policy about the holds. I've read what I can find but none if it applies to me because when they talk about holding a transfer from a personal account, it's because either there is a pending charge to my account or because I have placed an order that hasn't been paid for yet. Neither if those things is the case here. While digging in the community pages a day or two ago, I found that this exact same thing happened in 2015. It was PayPal's issue but they wouldn't admit it or something for several days. It ended up taking most people 15 days or more to get their funds. I'm getting in touch with the FTC to explain to them that the hold policies Palpal continues to refer me to do not apply, which means they are holding my money illegally, or at least it should be considered that way.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.