Linked debit card not showing up when trying to transfer funds

Tlk2007
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning....

I have a linked card that I recently updated.  I am trying to transfer funds but everytime i try to do the "add a card" screen comes as if I do not have any linked cards??

Please help. thank you 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

benslack
New Community Member

I"m having the same problem.  I'm wondering if their system is having issues?  It usually works flawlessly. 

Login to Me Too

heavenlydaze
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem this morning 1/18/2018 AND... at the top of my home page, it lists an 'unresolved issue' from last September, that was settled in my favor in December. WTH is going on at Paypal?

Login to Me Too

jwinsyi
Contributor
Contributor

I've also seen the "Unresolved Issue" alert -- but there doesn't seem to be an unresolved issue.  I have one issue, but it was resolved.

Login to Me Too

heavenlydaze
Contributor
Contributor

I tried re-linking the card TWICE... still won't let me use it. 

Login to Me Too

jwinsyi
Contributor
Contributor

I updated my home address with the bank, and so did the same with PayPal last night (and on the billing address for the card).  Suddenly, card will not appear on the withdraw options dialog.  I removed the card and added it again.  Still, no joy.

Login to Me Too

dicktalens
New Community Member

Same. Between this and all of the other hassles, this is probably my last straw with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

jwinsyi
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley LOL Tonight, I was able to transfer using Debit card.  Resolved.

PayPal did send me an AI-generated message from customer support telling me the instructions to link a card again, which I knew already.  Thanks for fixing it, but no thanks for the AI-message.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.