Link a card: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Aqirro
Contributor
Contributor

Why I can't add my card on PayPal? I made a ticket last 2 weeks and i didn't get a response. What I can do now? Help me, community! PS: I'm new with PayPal, thanks.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what kind of card and where are you?

and where did you sign up for your Paypal account   

Login to Me Too

Aqirro
Contributor
Contributor

I have VISA Card. 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

what country?

try another card and see if it works.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If the card was not previously added to another account, try again later.  Could be some system over load and the info didn't catch by their servers.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Aqirro
Contributor
Contributor

I had 2-3 accounts (my own accounts, i was newbie and I am now) and i added this card, 2-3 times, and than i deleted all accounts and removed card and create this PayPal account, i submit a ticket with my card to be removed from last accounts. And now i can't add this card! Sorry for my english, I hope you'll understand what i say.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Once you make too many attempts with a single card it will be blocked from further use. 

You could phone PayPal customer service for help, but I don't think you will be able to use that card again because you already had it on  and off too many times including failed attempts to link it.  PayPal sees all that activity as suspicious and may have permanently blocked the card.

If there is any hope fixing it would only be by direct communcation with PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Call PayPal to reset the card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/contact/call

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.