Limited with $1000

SamuelHBates
New Community Member

So, I recently had $2000 on my paypal account, I withdrew 1000 and hit the limit but I was impatient and didn't want to wait a month to withdrew, so I mad a new account with a random name to just transfer the money to and withdraw the money but for no reason they limited my account, so the only thing I could do was try to get the money back on my original account by filing a dispute because they wouldn't allow refunds.. those disputes just closed and my money is still on my fake account, all 1000$.. All i wanted to do was withdraw the money I had saved over time.. And it's now stuck on an account not under my name, but was all put onto that account from my real account..  Is there nothing I can do??  From my real account If I get the money put back onto it I can fill out all the necessary information like drivers license proof and ssn and proof of address etc to complete the withdraw process, but I only did the original transfer because I'm in college and needed the money quickly..  help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SamuelHBates

but for no reason they limited my account,

Really? nothing to do with this then? >>

so I mad a new account with a random name

So you opened a legal financial account with a FAKE name and you wonder why its limited?  Smiley Surprised

Its unlikely you can transfer or withdraw funds from a FAKE paypal account as you won't be able to verify it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.