Limited account (big trouble)

Ahmed_Ashraf
Contributor
Contributor

Well, it started that someone should have sent me some cash and since I am from Egypt, I should have a bank account in order to receive money and I can't get bank account now in Egypt due to my age, so I just googled about this issue and many people suggested me that I can open a new paypal account in different country with fake address and mobile number and I actually did so and received successfully cash from friends and even myself (cause i was testing if it works or not)... Today, I wanted to send/use the cash in my account and it actually asked for a mobile confirmation and as I mentioned above, I posted some fake mobile number, so I couldn't post the code that was sent to a fake mobile number, so now I can't get full access to my account and as a result, I can't get my $21.08 back.. I know I have been mistaken cause I opened an account in a country I don't live in, but as I said I didn't know it wasn't allowed, so I restarted my password and secure questions, but I can't confirm identity due to problems mentioned above.. I can send you my Egyptian ID card which states that my name is Ahmed Ashraf which by then proves my identity.. Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ahmed_Ashraf
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me, please? I have sent this message to the support and their only answer "call us".. How could I call them from different country?

Login to Me Too

Ahmed_Ashraf
Contributor
Contributor

I need help guys.. I am not going to loss 20 dollars like this -_-

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.