Limitations after receiving donations

Minsu
New Community Member

I've had over 10+ emails with paypal right now,
And Have not been able to resolve this issue with them but they limited my account and are monitoring it,
I've asked them why? How so? What can I do to fix this?
They don't anwser for like what the reason it happened,
I had to ask one of my friends on skype for why they would do something like that,
And its apparently because I was accepting donations,

So I removed the button and now I am trying to delete my account because they wont resolve the issue,
Even though it wasn't meant in any harmful way..
Like I don't understand their customer service values,
They already fee me for everything that had been donationed why limit my account after that?

What can't I do while my account is limited?

• send money
  • withdraw money from your account
  • receive or request money
  • close your account
  • add money to your account
  • remove a card
  • remove a bank account

Like I cannot do anything with the account now... Just because I accepted donations from people as nonprofit I didn't even ASK for the donations or begged for donations or gave services or gave any product nor spreading hate speach,
Litterly I am getting no where with their support and they keep telling me they cannot lift this and everytime its some one else.
And everything I keep saying I never gave services, I never gave any form of product, They say nothing usefully back...

So I litterly gave up and want to delete my paypal account because it has my bank information,
And they wont allowe me to do so..
So any help with this please because this is just stupid to the core.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.