Limitation resolvement issues

MysticalChicken
Contributor
Contributor

So, my account is limited (although it's not much of a limitation, I can still do pretty much everything except add money), and I'd like to resolve it but I'm kind of at a roadblock here.  I have no utility bills with my name, as they're all in my mom's (whom I live with).  My cell phone is a prepaid model, so I don't get a bill for that, either, and no bank account statements.  Nearly everything I order online is addressed to the name I prefer to go by, which is a shortened version of my middle name, not my first name as it is on my PP account.  The only thing I have that's addressed to my first name as it is on my account is a check I got a few days ago FROM PayPal.  Does anyone know if that would work?  It's less than six months old and it has my first and last names and address, and that's basically what they're asking for.  Or if not, does anyone know something else that would work?  Can I use a bill in my mom's name to verify my address if I specify that it IS in her name?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MysticalChicken
Contributor
Contributor

(I can't find how to edit posts) I just found a voting ballot (unopened) from this past May 2015 with my full name and address, will that work?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.