Limitation removal

ShyTeti
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! On the 5th of March I got an e-mail from paypal asking to provide the proof of my address and name. The same day I attached requested documents. Even though on March, 12 my account was limited. Until now I got no e-mail with the further steps and I can not use my paypal for payments on ebay:( How long does it take to review the provided information and got back the normal account status? I called customer service several times and each time I hear "Don't worry, we'll contact you by e-mail" but it never happens. Thank you in advance for the help!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Pikaboicu
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2189&topicID=ACCOUNT_LIM...

This link explains the process in detail. It says that they try to review & answer all limitations within 3 days so it should have been done long ago.

Perhaps follow the steps outlined on the link again? To make sure something hasn't been missed- Or just hang in there, they may be backed up and taking longer than normal.

I know it's frustrating.. Best of luck for a quick resolution.

CHEERS  

Login to Me Too

ShyTeti
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Today I have called to customer service again and they told me that i have violated export regulations by buying goods and shipping them to Crimea. My billing address was indeed in Crimea, but the shipping address was always the one in Ukraine, Kyiv. This is very sad situation. Recently I payed twice with paypal and both times shipping address was not in Crimea

I hope Paypal will review my account information once more and will return my normal account access:(

My case ID is PP-003-762-695-014

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.