Levantar Fundos

likaa
New Community Member

Boa noite,

criei uma conta PayPal em Mocambique. Estava a tentar registar o meu cartao para levantar fundos mas depois descobri que Mocambique nao possui esse acordo com PayPal (isso corresponde a verdade?) e teria que ter uma conta em Portugal. Minha pergunta é a seguinte: Sendo a minha conta PayPal de uma empresa em Moçambique, posso anexar o endereço privado da minha avo em Portugal para os fundos serem transferidos para lá. O endereço associado a minha conta PayPal seria totalmente diferente do endereço da conta para levantamento de fundos. Isso é possivel?

Quais as alternativas que tenho para solucionar este problema?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @likaa,

I'm sorry to hear that you had any difficulty setting up an account in Mozambique. The good news is that PayPal does offer service in Mozambique! When creating an account, you should be able to choose Mozambique from the country list.

It is very important to only set up an account in the country where you actually live. Accounts that are set up in a different country may become limited, which would block any use of PayPal. Documentation could be requested to prove residence in that country. Please close the account registered in Portugal and open a new account in Mozambique, to make sure that you have all the correct information associated with your account, and in order to comply with the PayPal User Agreement. You can find the PayPal User Agreement by clicking "Legal" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.