Labeling credit cards on my account

smmille
Contributor
Contributor

Since I have multiple cards on my account I'm trying to find a way to put the bank name or a note on each one so I know which is which.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey smmille,

Thanks for reaching out to our Community forum. Regrettably, the feature you're requesting is no something we offer right now. I apologize for any inconvenience, and I'm happy to pass along your feedback. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

smmille
Contributor
Contributor

I would sincerly appreciate you passing this suggestion on to whomever or whatever dept may be able to add this feature. 

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

jkpcguru
New Community Member

I too am looking for the ability to label credit cards.  It's a usability issue.  I should not be hassled with having to look at the physical credit card when one the most significant benefits of PayPal is not needing to go into your wallet and type out your credit card number.   It's amazing that something so simple and practical has not yet been implemented.  

You'd think PayPal would want to reduce barriers to making payments on their network!

Yes, please do pass this product improvement idea along!

Login to Me Too

caseyhb

This is ridiculous. A basic principle of usability violated and first-tier support seems incapable of actually getting a developer's attention to address the issue.

Users have been requesting this since at least 2015, probably earlier:

Please tell your supervisor that it's time to escalate this request.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.