Issue Refund with Limited Paypal Account

xLilly
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal account has been unlimited for who knows what. Is there a way to refund while my account is limited? I would like to pay back people their money that are sent through Friends & Family. It would help out so much. I've seen that others could refund when their account is limited, but I can't seem to refund. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Don't think there's a Refund option for Friends and Family - you would simply have to send the money back using Friends and Family.  If your account will not allow you to that - then you would have to contact customer support for help.

Login to Me Too

xLilly
Contributor
Contributor

On my other paypal account I used to have, I got limited and there was an option for me to refund payments and they were sent through Friends & Family. On this account, I can't seem to find it. Yes, I am trying to send the money back to the person who sent me money to this account through Friends & Family. How long does it take for customer support to reply?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.