Instant Transfer to Debit Card

mbrewer714
New Community Member

I did the instant transfer to debit card from my wallet.  Paypal assures you this will be complete in 30 minutes.  It's been over an hour.  The money is gone from Paypal, but not in my bank account.  I could have used this money 59 minutes ago, as I am hungry, and I need it to buy lunch.  Don't tell me something is going to be instant (or take 30 minutes) when clerly this is false (based on many other people's comments).

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

JoeLusk
It charged me $2.45 to transfer to my usaa debit card. And I still dont have my money. It said instant and its not
Login to Me Too

sga01

I'm currently having the same problem, did you find a resolution? My bank linked debit card doesn't appear in the "transfer to" pull down. 

Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

I sent a support request into PayPal yesterday, but have not heard back.  I did call them twice however, they just said my card must not be eligible.

My bank said it is eligible for deposits, so I'm not sure what other ''eligibility'' the card has to meet.  Would be nice if someone from that knows from PayPal would let us all know.

I was told both times that this is a new feature and they are still working on it...

Login to Me Too

sga01

Bummer, thanks for the info. Hope they get this figured out, it'll be a great feature if we can actually use it!

Login to Me Too

sorrai
You ever just transfer money from your PayPal to your debit card to have the ETA say “in minutes” and then have it say “72 HOURS” afterwards? Amazing, isn’t it? So much for “iNsTaNt TrAnSfEr”
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it has to be in the Paypal network to work.

Login to Me Too

jp31
Contributor
Contributor

This service is trash. I pay 25 cents and am told funds would transfer in less than 30 minutes. Nope. I get a notice that it is "under review" for up to 24 hours and then 30 minutes from there. It has been 26 hours and still nothing. I would've just transferred to my checking account if I had known it was going to take this long. PayPal is going downhill fast. I will try to avoid PayPal altogether moving forward.

Login to Me Too

Usacompanies
Contributor
Contributor
I sell on eBay so I transfer from the PayPal to my debit card and yes pay the $0.25 it worked fine 2 times but now it's holding one payment of $90 and all they tell me is maybe your account new really 5 years I don't know all these conglomerate corporations use Outsourcing which I am sick of the people I talk to I can understand them they don't know what they're telling you tell me why did it work to transfer at 10 this morning but at 8 tonight it don't and they leave you on hold for over 45 minutes never come back and check nothing I'm absolutely sick of it
Login to Me Too

Taliao
Contributor
Contributor
I have actually used this one and successfully! Today I tried to do it again, and it isn't even giving me the freaking option. It's crazy annoying. Why was my balance able to be transferred before but not only showing my bank.
Login to Me Too

audiophilianerv
New Community Member

Same for me. Made two successful transfers last week but no option when I tried  to transfer today. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.