Instant Transfer to Debit Card

mbrewer714
New Community Member

I did the instant transfer to debit card from my wallet.  Paypal assures you this will be complete in 30 minutes.  It's been over an hour.  The money is gone from Paypal, but not in my bank account.  I could have used this money 59 minutes ago, as I am hungry, and I need it to buy lunch.  Don't tell me something is going to be instant (or take 30 minutes) when clerly this is false (based on many other people's comments).

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

road16

its been over 12 hours for me too, called paypal no help called bank no help they just say there instant debit card scam of 25 cents could take 3 days. so I will go back to the free transfer for free only takes one day. customer service very rude also no help.

Login to Me Too

qwerty123
Contributor
Contributor

Don't waste your time or money with PayPal instant transfers because majority of the time they will never be instant. Just use Cash App. I have used PayPal instant transfers 5 times and it's only worked once. It takes 24 hours, period. PayPal customer service will blame it on your bank, but I've tried it with two of my banks and it still fails on both of them; so it's either PayPal or Visa that's failing to deliver. Either way that falls on PayPal since they offering a paid service they know that doesn't work. They need to offer instant transfers for free like Cash App did until they get their ish together.

Since PayPal reneged on their "instant" transfer, contact customer service and ask for your 25c back

Login to Me Too

rudysgirl909
Contributor
Contributor
Pay pal went as far as erased my bank acct that was linked to my pay pal and now when I try to add my bank back on it says instrument marked bad . AGENTS CAN'T HELP ME THANK U ZEPH HQ IN SAN JOSE WILL MEET WITH ME SOON
Login to Me Too

Snorlaxatives
It's been almost 24 hours and I still haven't received my money either. I paid the 25 cents and it said it was completed, yet it is not in my bank account. I basically lost 100 dollars and I'm beyond irritated
Login to Me Too

Artemisdoor
New Community Member

First time using this feature, 1 full working day later, PayPal still shows “pending”. Went to my bank, they show no transaction and cannot track it. Why advertise fast transfer plus a fee (the amount irrelevant) and not come through? I should have deposited straight to my checking account instead. This needs some work, not impressed.

Login to Me Too

Sasullivan76
Contributor
Contributor
Here we are...9 months later. Same issue. Instant transfer that was supposed to take a few minutes now says 24 hours. Really Paypal?!?!
Login to Me Too

Hawk_the_Pig
Contributor
Contributor
My thoughts exactly! It’s now one day until July and still nothing. It even says this question has been archived. Only one moderator had a response, and even that was pretty ambiguous. They tried promoting the service by saying how easy it is for them to use it, and yet never really answered the question. I thought this company was better than that?
Login to Me Too

AveB
Yes this instant money transfer is a complete joke. It’s faster if not the same time when I do the free checking account transfer. Usually takes 12 hours for the free one and 24 hours for the instant transfer...
Login to Me Too

Spritanium
Contributor
Contributor
WTF, PayPal? How is it even legal to advertise this "instant transfer" if it clearly doesn't work? I needed money by today, so I gladly paid the 25 cents. It's been 12 hours, and no money. Believe it or not, people choose the instant option because they NEED MONEY INSTANTLY. What a sick joke. I've had nothing but terrible experiences with this dumpster fire of a company.
Login to Me Too

stef227
New Community Member

It's been over 24 hours and my CONFIRMED card still shows no deposit. This takes less time when I do it for free directly to my bank account. What gives?? I want my .25 back....but mostly, I want the cash that's lost somewhere between my PayPal account and checking account. This is not ok! Charge me for the instant feature....and it's not just NOT instant, it takes longer than the free option? Fix it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.