Instant Transfer to Debit Card

mbrewer714
New Community Member

I did the instant transfer to debit card from my wallet.  Paypal assures you this will be complete in 30 minutes.  It's been over an hour.  The money is gone from Paypal, but not in my bank account.  I could have used this money 59 minutes ago, as I am hungry, and I need it to buy lunch.  Don't tell me something is going to be instant (or take 30 minutes) when clerly this is false (based on many other people's comments).

Login to Me Too
92 REPLIES 92

Tttis4329
Did you have any positive outcome in the end? Just been duped by this myself
Login to Me Too

Daydayup
Contributor
Contributor
  • I have the same issue.
Login to Me Too

blonddi3
Contributor
Contributor
you said IT is saying, where did you get the information about how long it will be?
Login to Me Too

Asmotta520
When did you get your money?
Login to Me Too

Aimeesueb2
Contributor
Contributor
I did mine and I'm still waiting 3 days out I paid the .25 to do it.still it's not in my account
Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

I have linked my Banks Visa debit card, but it doesn't show as an option to Transfer money to.  Come on PayPal get this working.  I checked with my bank and my card IS able to accept deposits.  No one at PayPal can tell me what cards are "eligible".  Been with PayPal for about 15yrs, and my business processes a significant portion of our revenue via PayPal.  We need this working, or else we will have to switch providers.  At the least we deserve better answers, than "I don't know"

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

did you pay $0.25,this could be an indicator if your card qualifies.

Login to Me Too

bluewave
Contributor
Contributor

No, it doesn't get that far.  When we click transfer our Visa debit card that is linked, does not show up as an option.  So all we can do is transfer to our checking account or some to a pre-paid debit card (whatever that is).  I assume if your debit card shows up then you can, would be prompted about the extra 0.25 fee???  Which I would gladly pay!  Beats withdrawing the money from ATM and paying $3-4

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi bluewave,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about debit card withdrawals. This new and exciting feature is pretty cool, I use it myself pretty often. The most common reason why it may not be available for someone would be if their debit card(s) haven't been confirmed on their account. 

You can double check to see if your cards are confirmed using the information on the following self help link: https://goo.gl/xLpJ9V. 

I hope this is the source of the issue because it would be an easy fix.

If our debit cards are confirmed and it still doesn't work, the compatibility issue discussed with you previously is the most likely culprit. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Jarrod2557
Contributor
Contributor
I have a confirmed card and I'm still waiting 12 hours later! The feature isn't that new to still be having this issue. It worked back when my card was unconfirmed tho?? So if it states it is complete with PayPal and my bank has no knowledge of this... where is my $150. Can PayPal track my money? Or retract it? People depend on this money transfer and it doesn't work obviously. Back to the free 24 hour tranfer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.