Inability to Withdraw Funds

EXKonen5
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not able to withdraw money from my PayPal account for some unknown reason.  I've been using PayPal for years and have not changed any settings so I do not believe that this is a user error.  When I try to withdraw money, I get the following message - "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."  I'm not sure what information they don't have... Has anyone else seen this?  

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Gierasimov

Same here:

Please provide more information. Please withdraw money using the Previous version of the site instead.

Going through that "previous" one doesn't work either. Tried to call CS but gave up after 10 minutes of annoying music...

Login to Me Too

Gierasimov

That's even better now --

I tried to email them via /contact/email form and I got error message "Something went wrong"...

Login to Me Too

ZevRam
Contributor
Contributor

i'm encountering the same problem too. and i really need to withdraw my funds already. hope paypal will fix mine also

Login to Me Too

prettydhorah
Contributor
Contributor

I am  experiencing the same problem now "Sorry, we need more information. Please withdraw moneyon our Classic site instead."  i am really **bleep**

Login to Me Too

me too, help me, i user paypal fist, and feel bored

Login to Me Too

thanhdungnguyen
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem myself right now. I hope mine magically gets fixed as quickly as yours did!

Login to Me Too

ZemAS
New Community Member

I have the same problem as well. Already two days nothing changes

Login to Me Too

vielka
New Community Member
hi i have same problem too. did you already withdraw your funds? how many days
Login to Me Too

eddamoo
New Community Member

Hi All, I also experienced this issue today.  After a quick call to support, they explained that the amount was unusal for my account (which it was indeed) and they had to hold and validate the claim.  They said that this can take upto 48hrs.  This likely explains why people are suddenly getting it to work after a few days!

Hope it helps and hang tight people 🙂

Login to Me Too

kwisskirchen

I have same problem and the information at homepage not help what is happen 😞 very bad start with paypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.