Inability to Withdraw Funds

EXKonen5
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not able to withdraw money from my PayPal account for some unknown reason.  I've been using PayPal for years and have not changed any settings so I do not believe that this is a user error.  When I try to withdraw money, I get the following message - "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."  I'm not sure what information they don't have... Has anyone else seen this?  

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

Doanhai
New Community Member

I have same problem. Please help me 😞

Login to Me Too

Filimil
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there! I have the same problem! Did u fix it? Please help me! 

Login to Me Too

KayLee1990
New Community Member

Since this morning when i tried to withdraw i had this error Please provide more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead..but still doesent work even after i tried that...what shall i Do?thank yp

Login to Me Too

RaymondZheng

Hi, 

The withdrawal seems to never work even after verfication and SMS. 

Please help

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@RaymondZheng wrote:

Hi, 

The withdrawal seems to never work even after verfication and SMS. 

Please help

In USA,you can only withdraw to your bank account,not a card,in the future we may be able to do so.

how old is the fund you are trying to transfer?

Login to Me Too

Ayesha1
New Community Member
Having the same problem for 2 days what do i do
Login to Me Too

Trungnx26
Contributor
Contributor

I got this issue yesterday, What should I do? Why PayPal keep this issue from 2014 to now. They do not fix anything!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Mary_B1

Im having a similar issue just now. The error says 'Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw funds on our old website version instead.' Not coolat all.

Login to Me Too

zumulko
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. After clicking the "withdraw funds" link I was redirected to the old site. Clicking "Continue" at the old site did not cause any effect though.

Seems like some will soon go on some space x trip while others will struggle to withdraw their own money...

Login to Me Too

PhucQuachDai
Contributor
Contributor

me too, please help. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.