Inability to Withdraw Funds

EXKonen5
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not able to withdraw money from my PayPal account for some unknown reason.  I've been using PayPal for years and have not changed any settings so I do not believe that this is a user error.  When I try to withdraw money, I get the following message - "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."  I'm not sure what information they don't have... Has anyone else seen this?  

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

katt82torres
Contributor
Contributor

I'm dealing with the same issue right now. This is the third time it has happened in the past 3 weeks. Nobody in customer service could help and the first two times it seemed to have just fixed itself. I just kept trying over an over again until it worked, but this third time it's just not working. Has anyone had any luck getting this resolved. It seems like it's an old problem since one of the post on here is from 2014. I'm curious to why there is no other information on this topic by now. Sigh

Login to Me Too

THE_BLUR
Contributor
Contributor

are you using an actual bank or just an online bank??

Login to Me Too

jcpled
New Community Member

im currently dealing now with that problem . Any idea how to fix this?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you search the forum you'll find a lot of issues with this card. 

It seems that it would be wise to avoid using the card and use a regular bank debit card.  Just transfer funds to your bank account so you can access with a bank debit card.

So, recognize going forward that there will be security and other unspecified  issues for the card's use.

Login to Me Too

heyhar

I am getting the same error. It does not work after clicking continue on its old account view.

Login to Me Too

MyNameIsMady
New Community Member

sam thing here, im getting this error. when i contacted them on fb, i get nothng, even though it says in the message box "Typically replies instantly".

this is very frustrating. Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 11.31.48 AM.png

Login to Me Too

christopher89

I am having the same Issue and cant withdraw any Money to my Bank Account! ..

I also cant use the old Site, because there i have to add a U.S Bank Account, but i`m from Estonia - What the Heck!?

Is there any Solution, i already emailed the Support but i dont get any Answer ..

Login to Me Too

Brucewee

I'm having the same issue. This needs resolving asap.

Login to Me Too

treetopface
New Community Member

Im having the same issue - when im trying to make a transfer the button continue just did not working. nothing is happening. no messages. no errors. the page just reloads and stays the same all the time. email, facebook - they give useless standard answers and even worse, they say "At this time I can not guarantee the exact date that you will be able to make a withdrawal to your bank account.'" This is sounds like a wipe with no reason. Phone calls - nobody there, spend 10 minutes - nothing. Soon i wont be able to call them anymore - the money on my Skype will be finished soon. Nice. Thank you PayFail. 

Login to Me Too

jvdbriones
Contributor
Contributor
Im having this exact problem now and i cant find any answer online. Sent an email to paypal but still no reply.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.