Inability to Withdraw Funds

EXKonen5
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not able to withdraw money from my PayPal account for some unknown reason.  I've been using PayPal for years and have not changed any settings so I do not believe that this is a user error.  When I try to withdraw money, I get the following message - "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."  I'm not sure what information they don't have... Has anyone else seen this?  

Login to Me Too
74 REPLIES 74

For over a month I’ve been waiting for a response to All requested documents I submitted. The help center cannot give me a direct answer and when I have gotten through to a real person all they tell me is, “yes we see the documents have been submitted you need to wait the 3-5 days” well I’ve been waiting OVER A MONTH. This is theft, all my submits documents prove that I am who I say am I am , the funds have cleared the other peoples account , WHY WONT PAYAP ALLOW ME TO TRANSFER MY FUNDS!
Login to Me Too

Pinback
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem myself right now.  I hope mine magically gets fixed as quickly as yours did!

Login to Me Too

Pinback
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal fixed the problem!  Thanks folks!

Login to Me Too

Ronah1
Contributor
Contributor
hello sir..how paypal fix your problem?
Login to Me Too

mellowmark
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here - sold some items on ebay as I am moving house - I really need this money for the house move and have spent (wasted) far too much time today trying to get this fixed on top of all the other stuff I have to do with a tight deadline. 

I remember when I had an issue with paypal years ago it took days of emailing and phoning to try and sort it - really don't have the time or patience to go through that experience again right now... 

Login to Me Too

JereCo
New Community Member

I'm having this problem now. When I try to withdraw money to my confirmed bank account I get this mesaage "Sorry, but we need more information. Please withdraw money on our Classic site instead."   So I click the link to the classic site, attempt to make the withdrawl from there except when I enter the amount and click continue it loads the exact same page and nothing has changed with my account balances.. what should I do?

Login to Me Too

Pinback
Contributor
Contributor

Email customer service and they will have it fixed in a day or two.  That's how it worked for me.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

lucianmarza
New Community Member

Same problem here : "Sorry, but we need more information."

I cannot withdraw on my credit card..

What should I do?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you call PayPal customer service for a solution?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.