I would like to go paperless, but can't find where the option is...

AXC
New Community Member

I cannot find where to enroll for paperless statements for paypal smartconnect?

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Jo5ephina
New Community Member

1.) Log into Paypal account. 

2.) Go to the Wallet Tab

3.) Select the > next to PalPalSmart Connect

4.) Select More Details

5.) Update Account Preferences

6.) Under Statement Preferences, select Receive Paperlss Statements

Login to Me Too

Faith5sr
New Community Member

Thank you Jo5ephina. Your instructions were the only ones that worked.

Login to Me Too

RonF
Contributor
Contributor

Amazing.  How many different verstions of the on line site are out there?  I have been a loyal customer starting with Bill Me Later and through the change to Paypal Credit since like 2008.  I spend a lot of money through them and selling things on eBay and using Paypal.  

I tried just now going to the Classic Site first and following instructions but to no avail.  Not all the same visual options are there.  Then I tried going to Wallet first to then switch to Classis like you say worked for you, but Classic not available once I click on Wallet in MY on line options.

Only way I get anywhere close is in MY current PayPal Credit page by clicking on Profile, then Notifications and then Statements.  As I had in the past where you first had to click on Paper like you wanted that to be your option, but then going back in and changing it to E-Statements.  All to no avail.  I go back after a period of time has elapsed and it is back to Paper statements.  Now, however following my same procedure above, it is locked permanently into Paper Statement mode.  Can't any longer click on it, just so I can change it.

Why if we take the time to sit on hold and call customer service to talk to a human being can't this get done?  Same question for now the seeming "You Can't Get There From Here" conundrum I am experiencing?

Login to Me Too

jaysyankees78
New Community Member

I followed the steps in all the posts above and still cannot figure out how to set my Papal Credit account to Paperless Statements.  I live in a community where getting mail is difficult and Paperless Statements ensure the security of my informaiton more than postal mail.

Please help with the latest instructions for choosing Paperless Statements.

Thanks,

Jay

Login to Me Too

RonF
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Andy

There's not even an option for Paperless Statement any more on my current site.  It only has "Mail Statements".  

Can you get any help for us from the Mothership please?  How can something this simple, like stopping paper statements, be so seemingly impossible?  I've been trying for 14 months.

If you ask them what do they tell you?

Thanks very much for any light you can shed on this problem.

Login to Me Too

thien6983do

@AXC wrote:

I cannot find where to enroll for paperless statements for paypal smartconnect?

I would like to go paperless statement 

Login to Me Too

MDFLash

Do you have a business account? If so, it is no longer an option. =(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.