I would like to go paperless, but can't find where the option is...

AXC
New Community Member

I cannot find where to enroll for paperless statements for paypal smartconnect?

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

llambrano
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. once I click on "My Money" i just got the options: 

• Bank Accounts
  • Paypal Credit 
  • Debit and Credit Cards
  • Paypal Business Debit MasterCard
  • Paypal balance and 
  • My preapproved payments. 

In not of them i can find the option to go paperless. 

Login to Me Too

Barbdailey
Contributor
Contributor

I have just read the MANY remarks about the difficulty in going paperless. I am having the same problem. Why hasn't PAYPAL fixed this? A lot of the comments are 2 years old!!

Login to Me Too

Scoobys_piece
New Community Member

You should try to follow your own instructions....where's the my money button? your instructions are frustrating to say the least....

Login to Me Too

Jerrino

Don't forget to switch to Classic Site view (at the bottom) or to go to Wallet and then to switch to Classic ... could work:)

Login to Me Too

fernlicious
Contributor
Contributor

I can't even find classic view anywhere...

Login to Me Too

Jerrino

Works only in CLASSIC SITE mode (bottom - left) but start with switching into the Wallet section, then Classic Site ... and FOLLOW ANDY'S INSTRUCTIONS :):):)

Login to Me Too

cbgp

OK, so I go to:

-Wallet

-Switch to Classic view ( bottom left)

-Click on My Money

And this is where my experience differs because I only have (from top to bottom):

Bank accounts

PayPal Credit

Debit and credit cards

Paypal Balance

My preapproved payments

And I clicked on all of them anyway to check and I didn't see an option to go paperless. Also checked under My personal info, My settings, and My selling tools. Went through al the links with update and didn't see the option.

What am I missing here?

Login to Me Too

Go to Profile, then Notifications.  You should then be able to select E Statements

Login to Me Too

bee1987

I found (go paperless button) but whenever I click it I get this message (Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service.)

Login to Me Too

ARIMAKI
Contributor
Contributor

So in short, paperless billing is not available for Paypal Credit. 

Comment:

I do not understand why paperless billing is not a top priority for this Paypal Credit, a lot of savings could be realized from the monthly stamp cost.

This division of Paypal must have a dimwit, running it. Does anybody know who this dimwit is? it would be interesting to know how many possible credit card holders are out there who would sign up for paperless billing, multiply that by just half a dollar and that is a lot of coins, down the drain. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.