Contributor
Contributor
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Rachie_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Jane2291,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you log into your PayPal account, click profile near the top of the page. Click Update beside Email. Select the email address you want to confirm, click confirm and we'll send you an email. Click the link in the email to complete the confirmation process. You will need to confirm this before you can make it your primary email address on your account.  You will see an option to select the email address your want to make primary and click make primary.

I hope this helps,

Rachie_Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

deerokket

I am having a similar problem. I tried adding another email (gmail) account. 

I receive the email requesting that I confirm the email address. Following the links in the email I am prompted to enter my password and it all seemingly goes well, until I click on the settings button and it still shows the email address as being "Unconfirmed". 

I have tried a different email address (this time a hotmail one) and the same result - I go through all the steps, but the email address is still showing as "Unconfirmed". There are no errors of any kind.

I believe this is a paypal wide issue. It has nothing to do with the email account used - paypal is just not confirming the email addresses.  

Please can this be addressed asap as I am unable to receive money unless the email account is confirmed. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.