I need answers PayPal is a joke

Vbubba43
Contributor
Contributor
I need answers to as why my transfer has been on hold when I did 30 min transfer and it's been well over 13 hours! I can't get an answer on why a 72 hour hold could be placed on my transfer besides a general answer. I know my rights and I need answers specific reason or what your doing is illegal and considered theft. So please give me some answers I'm sick of dealing with yoou. This has been a 2 day process and im getting irritated and mad. I want my funds so I can delete my account because I will never us PayPal again i feel like I'm being lied to and you are stealing from me. What your doing is completely illegal and I already contacted my lawyer. Give me answers or release my funds. And these automated answers are NOT specific enough thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is Paypal reviewing your transfer?

under anti terrorism and money laundering laws,Paypal will review certain transactions,I am not saying yours is,being reviewed,may be some other reasons,where are you and where does the money come from and where it is going to?

Login to Me Too

Vbubba43
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it's being reviewed but they won't tell me a specific reason as to why, they just say for "security" reasons. And I'm in the USA. I believe they are holding my transfer because yesterday I kept calling and complaining because the funds were processed into my PayPal account the 16th and we're still on hold even after ebay released my funds and confirmed delivery and satisfaction. I finally got my funds released and it made them mad. So I go to transfer my funds to my prepaid visa card and bam they put yet another hold on my money. I'm super frustrated, if you can't release my funds then at least tell me a specific reason behind holding MY money for this long. My wife had the same problem and it's unreal. Not to mention customer service treats their customers like crap and don't do anything to help solve or answer any questions. So how can I get around this issue or solve it? Should I contact my lawyer because after all what they are doing is illegal, I know my rights and if they are holding my funds or what have you they are obligated to give me a specific reason as to why, not some general answer they give everyone
Login to Me Too

Vbubba43
Contributor
Contributor
Oh and to answer all your questions I'm in Utah the money came from a sale on ebay from someone in Colorado. And they have received item and are satisfied. So I'm not understanding whyanother hold was placed when I transferred my funds.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.