I had Visa debit card linked, accidently deleted, now this card isn't accepted in PayPal

MimiMM
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

Yesterday I asked for help, about problems with decined card from SportsDirect. Not yet solved (they lost one customer, that is for sure, it cost me much nerves).

Today when I tried to complete the order again, while choosing PayPal as payment method, I accidently deleted my Visa debit card, and when I logged in PayPal, I saw my card no longer exist there!

I tried to add the card, but my card wasn't accepted (I had 2 cards linked, one Visa debit, one Visa Electron, now I got only Visa Electron).

Can anyone help me please, how to add my card again, whevenever I withdrew money in past, Bank was asking exactly account linked to this card.

Best Regards,

Mimi

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MimiMM
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I solved it in a meantime. I logged into my online Bank account, transferred some funds from one card to my Visa debit card, and when I tried to link it to a PayPal, my card was accepted.

This might be frequent problem, I hope it will help someone in future.

Mimi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.