I can't verify my identity,because i lost my phone number.

amineha
New Community Member

Hi there,

I've a problem concerning my account. It have been a while before my last sign in using my account. but now they tell me to verify my phone number, but i can't.because i lost it and it has no longer with me. Please, is there any solution for that? 

Thanks a lot in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

This may help - Forms of ID:

* The US Patriot Act requires PayPal to implement a Customer Identification Program (CIP).
Each country or region has specific CIP requirements for the collection of customer data.
Some examples of the information PayPal collects and verifies can include your name,
physical address, date of birth, and National/Tax ID number (SSN).

* To verify your identity, PayPal uses a National Database to obtain a positive match of
legal name, address, date of birth, and SSN. Note: Sometimes finding your information using
the National Database doesn't work because the information is unavailable or your name
or address has changed.

* If PayPal cannot verify your personal information, they will ask you to send them documentation
through the Resolution Center so that your identity can be confirmed.

* Below is a list of the document options (copies or photos, not originals) you can send:

* * Proof of Identity:
Driver’s license
Passport
State or Government issued ID

* * Proof of Address:
Utility Bill
Bank Statement
Credit Card Statement

* * Proof of SSN:
Social Security Card
Tax Return Documents
W2
Paycheck Stubs

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.