I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

sreerag

Temp20220921I
New Community Member

me either.  i'm new to paypal and it's super frustrating trying to do something that should be so simple.  i've tried two computers and repeatedly tried to link an account for 4 days now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi janeausten6483,

I can definitely understand your frustration. If you continue to experience this same difficulty after clearing your browser's cache and cookies and using a different internet browser altogether, I recommend contacting our teams for additional assistance. Our teams can be reached by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the Help Center or on Twitter or Facebook.

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Carson1212
New Community Member

Still not working. i just got unlimited and can now transfer ths funds and it still wont work

Login to Me Too

Temp20220921J
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue. Card links fine, but the account won't, meaning: I can put money on PayPal, but I can't take money off. Smart eh?

I have tried clearing ALL browser data. I have tried 3 different browsers. I have spoke to PayPal customer service, and they said "I can't tell what the problem might be, it might be an issue with the bank"

So I ring the bank. As expected, my account is fine. So I tried it again a few hours later, after clearing browser data AGAIN. Same error. It doesn't even tell you what the problem is, it just basically says "nope, I'm not letting you do this" without telling you why... insanity that a company like PayPal can't sort something as simple as linking a bank account out, and they can't even tell you why...

To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. So now I have money on my pp account that pp won't let me have. Great.

Login to Me Too

baltycr
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, I can't add my link bank the support pp sends me the robot messages.

Who I can contact is hard to solve a problem here with support?

Please help me !

Login to Me Too

StjepanMejdanac
Contributor
Contributor

I have a problem about adding a card to throw me a wink as I try later and already the card was added so I had to remove the sign my guilty people used acc

Login to Me Too

zazas123
Contributor
Contributor

I removed the accout I had there because I shut down it, but open another one in the same bank. When I try to add it, I keep getting the same message: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Been using this with 10 years with no problem. Please help!

Login to Me Too

dzzywoo
New Community Member

I wonder if Paypal are even going to address this?

Do we all just stop using Paypal?

We're all stuck in limbo!

A response please????

Login to Me Too

lynnb34
New Community Member
I have tried to login to my bank account to do the instant confirm and it says can not load page please retry. It says that it sent two deposit and withdrawn the money out and I don’t see them on my account. What can I do to link my account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.