I can´t add my credit card - blocked my PP account?

macaking
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I received already 4-digit Paypal code via my bank account to confirm credit card on PayPal. Probably I entered this code moretime bad.
I can not unfortunately confirmed my credit card because does not work added new card. There is this notice: "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later". It looks like blocked my account? There is any other choice then call paypal support?
Thank you for your advice.
Marcel
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

As this is a peer to peer communtiy, some account issues can't be fixed here - you would need help from customer support.

Login to Me Too

macaking
Contributor
Contributor

OK, I thought that somebody can to help me here. Maybe somebody could have some trouble. I already contacted PP customer support three times and I did never receive answer back unfortunately. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @macaking

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear that there may have been some recent troubles with confirming a card. Smiley Sad 

For our customers' protection, a credit card or debit card may be temporarily disabled if the PayPal code is entered incorrectly too many times during card confirmation. 

To resolve this, you would need to follow @Quandary's suggestion and reach out to PayPal customer support. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

macaking
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Ashley,

thank you for your suggestions, but I contacted customer support three times without their answer - I received only automatic massage FAQ recommend. Of course I tried to write on the Paypal Facebook page. Even I received answer from them that "they have not acces to my acount via Facebook a I should try call customer service".

I am trying resolve my problem online. The call is very expensive from my country and my english is not so good for the live explain. Presently must be way how to resolve my problem online, right? Unfortunately I lost all of resources for the online help.

Login to Me Too

macaking
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted Customer support and they want 6 digits provided paypal. I did need never. Where can I find it? Thx.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.