How to verify credit card / debit card?

willpower123
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm reaching my withdrawl limit and I want to lift it. I read I can withdrawl it by verifying 2 of the 3 things (ssn, bank account, credit card/debit card). Well I already have my bank account linked and two debit cards. But for some reason on the verify page only the bank account is confirmed as verified. How do you verify a credit card/debit card?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi willpower123

Click wallet

Click on the card is there an option there ?

Login to Me Too

willpower123
Contributor
Contributor

No there is nothing. Just shows my two cards I added (added one last night trying to see if i would get some kind of 'confirm your card'. But there is nothing, even when I click on each card.

Login to Me Too

willpower123
Contributor
Contributor

Infact when I try to withdrawl money and I go to the remove limit page it has 2 checkmarks at the top that say...

• Card Linked
  • Bank Account: Linked and Confirmed

You can now enjoy our full range of benefits:

Transfer money Available Send money Fewer fees* Sending limit Lifted Receive money Available Withdraw money

$ 500/month

When I click remove limit... it takes me to the page with the 3 things I need to verify and only the bank account is check marked.

When I click on link and confirm debit or credit card it just brings up a generic "

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

error

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok so they are added there seems to be some ppal glitches today as reported by other members

Suggest calling ppal direct then dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.