How to give Kudos for a recent call in to PayPal

dawnprichardson
New Community Member

Hi!  How do I give Kudos or recognition to someone at PayPal I just spoke to?

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Carl2625
New Community Member

I have in the past been having a problem with my account with no access.  I had tried several times to correct the problem with no success.  I received an email from Paypal and re-tried with great success.  I called the 800 number and was sent to the Philippines and I asked to be re-directed to the USA.  I spoke with Dee a supervisor ID # 47241.  I explained my problem and she assured me she would find a solution.  She listened intently and within a few minutes the problem was solved.  I was very angry with PayPal but Dee did her job so well that I will use PayPal.  Thank you for her patience and getting this done.  You made a great choice in putting her in the position she is in.  She is knowledgeable and proficient and extremely polite.

Login to Me Too

Lawman53
New Community Member

I would like to express my gratitude to Mariah for all of the assitance she provided during our recent telephone conversation.  Mariah was bright, understanding, motivated and proficient in her knowledge of the PayPal system.  Working with her was effortless and she was committed to solving my issue.

In spite of my account not being compromised, and all aspects fully functional, I was unable to remit payment to a vendor.  After Mariah used all of her trouble shooting tools, we were able to rectify the problem without further incident.

If her employers monitor this board, I would suggest giving her a pat on the back for a job well done!

Login to Me Too

janechant
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I would like to commend an employee named Jake 730499. He was so nice and professional on the phone. He was able to answer my questions and ultimately connect me to the proper party completing my dilema! KUDOS JAKE!!! YOU WERE GREAT❤ Thank you again, Jane Chant
Login to Me Too

Knutt1
New Community Member

I just had a call with a young lady named Krystal in Orlando! Wow wow and wow, she gave great customer service, answered all of my questions and volunteered to assist with issues that I hadnt even thought of yet.  It is hard to find great cusotmer service, plese recognoze her as she is a shining star!.

FYI..........not so much on whoever she transferred me to, who then in turn transferred me again........been on hold with no refresh for 11 minutes ( not cool)

Cusotmer Service is MY BUSINESS, its what I do.  20+ years #leadershiprole

Login to Me Too

Happy14all
New Community Member

I spoke to Jerrica about my account and would like to commend her for her walking me through a process, she was patient, kind and has great customer service skills that should be noticed by her superior. I can truly say that she knew her job and companies need more representatives like her.  Kudos and keep up the good works.

Login to Me Too

DHenderson21
New Community Member
I'm using PayPal to receive money and was not aware of the 28 day hole for your money I was really disappointed but after speaking to ramen you help me figure out thank you when Ramen
Login to Me Too

digifarms2000
New Community Member

I would like to recognize a Paypal Employee who I belive should be the model for others to follow.

Chris – Employee 40202

Chandler, AZ

Fraud department

Supervisor: Kimberly

I have had my account placed into a limited status and through multiple calls and disgutions with numours rep have all resulted in "Im sorry but I have no information and there is no-one that I could speak to"  until Chris answered my call.  He explained that my account activity seemed potentially risky and just need some defining and verification of legitimacy.  I have started a business model and understood that because its new in the world of exisiting businesses there would be question and concerns which I was happy to provide whatever was asked, but no-one proir to Chris took the time to explain what they need.  All canned answers for unempathetic human robots.  Chris spent over an hour with me and never made me feel like "I don't believe you, so prove it" was his goal.  I was so happy to finally share my business model with someone who took an intrest in something that I've spent countless hours, sleepless nights researching, testing, analysing then finally implenting.  All the while I knew it was his job to ensure Paypal's intrests, yet by the end of our conversation I was more confident than ever that I would be successful and that I was cultivating the right business relationships needed to reach my goal.

Ultimately the conversation to validate my account activity felt like a motivational pep talk and advise from a genuine person that cared about my success and efforts.  He inspired me beyond that of my own conviction to success by comparing the skepticisom and doubt I've encounted to that of Paypals own rise to success. 

He it truly a excellent and knowledgable assest to the Paypal family and should be recognized for his prowess in blending customer service with professionalizm. 

Thank you again Chris.

Login to Me Too

KathyLewis1963
Contributor
Contributor
I'd like the PayPal rep named "Robert" #00283154 to get a huge raise for Christmas. He handled my issue this evening (12-19-17) with such polite calm professionalism and was incredibly well-mannered and patient. It's sad to say that many PayPal customers (especially during the holiday season) can become rude, crass and down-right nasty to PayPal employees but, let's bring-on the holiday cheer, and be greatful for the professionalism of MANY PayPal employees! Way-to-go, Robert!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.