How to get my money back

Touhid1
New Community Member

I purchased Pay Pal card and recharge with $60. As soon as login into account, Paypal suspended my account and ask for some docs from me. Immediately I sent them all the required docs but my account status still remain same. I've contacted with their Customer service and  Resolution Centre but yet to get a single reply. Can anyone pls. advice me how to solve since I'm not getting any response from paypal. (Mycase ID for this reason is PP-003-866-334-872.).

Thank You

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi Touhid1,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum. 🙂

Sorry to hear about this situation. The PayPal My Cash Card can't be used unless we can confirm your identity.  In the event we are unable to verify your identity, you may request a refund via the My Cash website. Here's how to request a refund:

1. Go to www.paypal-cash.com and click Log in with PayPal Access to log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click FAQ/Contact Us near the top of the page.
  3. Click Why couldn't PayPal verify my personal information?
  4. Click Click here.

You will be directed to a new page where you will need to enter the 10-digit PIN on your PayPal My Cash card to initiate your refund. I hope that helps. 🙂

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.