How to change the unconfirmed Primary phone?

mayahuel
New Community Member

Setting my new PayPal account I did enter a phone number the first time the system ask for it. Then I´d realized that was not the phone number I want to link to my account as my primary phone number. I have tried hard to change that phone number and I can find a way to do it! 

I did try to add my preferred phone number but the system did not allow me because it require a confirmed phone first. I can not confirmed the number I enter at first because is a wrong number, so I can not receive a message through it. So I am stuck!

Is there any way to edit/remove the first entered phone number?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Maya

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mayahuel
New Community Member

Setting my new PayPal account I did enter a phone number the first time the system ask for it. Then I´d realized that was not the phone number I want to link to my account as my primary phone number. I have tried hard to change that phone number and I can find a way to do it! 

I did try to add my preferred phone number but the system did not allow me because it require a confirmed phone first. I can not confirmed the number I enter at first because is a wrong number, so I can not receive a message through it. So I am stuck!

Is there any way to edit/remove the first entered phone number?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Maya

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.