How long does it usually take to get your limitation removed?

lookingforhelp1
Contributor
Contributor

Post from personal experiences please.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

evlitegroup
Contributor
Contributor
Depends on where you sell. I don't know anything on the regular payments, as that policy was out into effect after mine. But if you're selling on eBay it's. 90 days 250.00 in sales 25 transactions And all three have to be met. I had noticed before my 90days certain categories on eBay were available immediately. Others were not, I had hit the trans and amount in under a month. 80 days into it I sold a magic the gathering card lot for 250+shipping and it was available as soon as the buyer paid. The next day I sold a lot of kids clothes for 25+shipping and it was held. It's not that bad, they allow you to ship, there's a feature that says charge PayPal later and it comes out the day the funds are released so you can ship. Always upload tracking as soon as it's delivered it will update release date. Not sure if bad feedback, or disputes make it longer, as I had none with one return for a doa item that I took care of. But every account is different
Login to Me Too

lookingforhelp1
Contributor
Contributor

I sell on E-Bay as well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.