How do you get paypal to actually help?

tfowers
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted paypal 3 different times to get activity on my account back from 2010 through 2017. I am currently in a law suit and need this information for my attorney. Each time I speak with a customer service rep who assures me that this time they will email me what I need and they never do. What do I have to do to get them to actually help me???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AngryUserGrim

PayPal have the most pathetic & useless employees and "customer service" that I have ever encountered. They cannot even manage their OWN systems, and their Compliance Dept are even worse. I have been trying to resolve my account being flagged for "non-compliance" for 4 months to date. My dashboard says i'm all good, but i keep getting messages saying otherwise. YET there are no cases on my profile, and no links or requests on my profile ANYWHERE requesting documents -  but all the messages are insisting i submit documents! As much as i want to comlpy it is impossible! I once received an email saying they would "refresh my dashboard" but mostly i get automated replies, or some IDIOT who just sends me links to update my password, name, or some other random thing not related to my query!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.