How can i take money out without a bank account

Moltak
Contributor
Contributor

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Anjcaty
Contributor
Contributor
My boyfriend wants to send me money through paypal but i dont have bank account. How can i get the money?
Login to Me Too

yrakly123
Contributor
Contributor

I am from Bulgaria and I want to withdraw money from paypal to my debit mastercard. Everytime i click withdraw funds it shows me I have to add bank account. When I put my IBAN in it shows it can't be added right now, to try later. And that shows forever. Please help! 😞

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@yrakly123

Is your bank accepted by PayPal?

Login to Me Too

yrakly123
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations Honestly I don't know. I dont know.. I verified the card which is connected with this bank account. i can use freely the card with paypal, but can't withdraw funds.. Is there a way to withdraw directly to my card? 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I have idea as I am not in your country.  This is a U. S. PayPal community board.

Login to Me Too

yrakly123
Contributor
Contributor

@DPCreations anyways im out of ideas anymore, share it might work out 🙂

Login to Me Too

Sarahfekumo
New Community Member

Mariacynthia
Contributor
Contributor
How i can take the money without bannk account
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

depends on where you are,in USA,you can ask Paypal to send you a bank check,you can get a Paypal prepaid debit card and move your money to that account or transfer to a bank account.

if you are in one of the Euroepan countries,you may be able to download a a bank issued VISA card.it depends on which bank is in the VISA Europe network.

Login to Me Too

RamziMellouk
Contributor
Contributor

My situation is kind of different because I don't have a bank account but I want to get the $50 that I got. PLEASE HELP!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.