How can i take money out without a bank account

Moltak
Contributor
Contributor

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Taptyg
Are you blind or something or maybe you have some syndromes in your body,scroll up and read before replying,the question is without a bank account and check either!!!!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what country did you open your account?

In USA,check or bank transfer,or send it to someone you trust?

Login to Me Too

dayib
Contributor
Contributor
hi dear i can't see my blance i invertiment the website dollarjet so we earning #3380 now what is problem
Login to Me Too

dayib
Contributor
Contributor
hi dear i can't see my blance i invertiment the website dollarjet so we earning #3380 now what is problem
Login to Me Too

aliciawombold

i would like to know how to get my money on my walmart card thats linked to paypal. i dont have a bank account

Login to Me Too

Siweima

what if i am not a us citizen?

Login to Me Too

AlexiaSetzer
Contributor
Contributor

I could practically marry you.
I've been doing freelance art commissions to help me pay for things while i attend college and get my bachelors in graphic design. When i first tried to connect my bank account to my previous paypal in highschool i made a mistake confirming it and was permanently locked from using that bank account and never found a way to fix it. I forgot about it until I realized i needed to make money again. I don't have time for a job as of now but don't really need to thanks to my scholarship and family support. It's nice to be able to focus on what's important. But with other smaller and more unpredictable expenses itd be nice to be able to have money and not have to call my sister for financial help.

Login to Me Too

ZelR

@PayPal_Ashley 

Hi! My accnt is registered in PH. Instead of withdrawing it via debit accnt. 

I want to request for a paper check since im going to US this year, but i do not have a US Bank accnt nor US permanent address. 

Can i request for it and mail it to my hotel? 

If yes can i encash it also in US based bank with my local Identification Card/Passport? 

Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @ZelR,

Unfortunately we are unable to offer check withdrawals to the Philippines; your local bank account, your credit, debit, prepaid card, or your US bank account only. Also, encashing services are against our Acceptable Use Policy.

Thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

loveme123
New Community Member

how do i request a paper check to withdraw money from my paypal account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.