How can i take money out without a bank account

Moltak
Contributor
Contributor

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone! 

I see this topic still gets a lot of traffic, so I wanted to make sure that I posted an updated response with the most universal information possible.

Withdrawal options may vary from country to country. For instance, in the US, there are several withdrawal options, but withdrawal is not possible to a credit card. In some countries, it is possible to withdraw to a Visa credit card, but not to a bank or a different type of card. In some countries, payments cannot be received, and so withdrawal is not a feature of the account.

If you have a balance in your account that you would like to withdraw, there will be an option to withdraw or transfer the balance right near the balance. Available options will be listed.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you have a US PayPal Account, your options for withdrawing funds are either to your Bank Account or requesting a paper check.  Assuming you do have a US PayPal Account and no bank account, all you can do is request a paper check.  One other option would be if you had a PayPal Debit Card, then you could withdraw funds from your PayPal Account Balance at an ATM.

Login to Me Too

Ferret_lover
New Community Member

How do i ask for a paper check? I remeber seeing it years ago when i used paypal only to pay for things but forget where or how i got to it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi there! If you're in the US and you do not have a bank account, the alternative option to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to withdraw money by check.

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account by check:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank under your PayPal balance.
  3. Click Request a check by mail instead.

Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

• After you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
  • The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD.
  • There’s a $1.50 USD fee for each check withdrawal.
  • Withdrawals are converted to U.S. Dollars.
  • Before you withdraw money by check, you must confirm an address or become Verified by adding and confirming a bank account. You can confirm your address and request a check immediately by clicking Add an Address.
  • Checks can be cashed or deposited. If you don't deposit your check within 180 days of the date of issuance, we'll return the money to your balance (minus a fee).

I hope this info helps! 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Tamano
Contributor
Contributor

hello!i,m from Romania I have link a card (mastercard) to my account and i dont have a bank account link , and when i want to link a bank account is request me an US bank account, how should i proceed to withdraw my money ???

Login to Me Too

Jasary
Contributor
Contributor

@Tamano wrote:

hello!i,m from Romania I have link a card (mastercard) to my account and i dont have a bank account link , and when i want to link a bank account is request me an US bank account, how should i proceed to withdraw my money ???

Hi,

i'm from Bosnia and have same problem...any one know how to solved this?

Thanks...

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

romania-

Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

• To your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
  • To your US bank account.
Login to Me Too

ErinBailey
New Community Member

What if I have a visa debit card; Can I not just have funds sent to that rather than a bank account?  I would prefer to have it direct on my debit card instead of requesting paper check.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PrincessOberg
New Community Member

What specific bank could I cash my check from paypal.
I need specific name of bank like America First, Chase or whatever.
I dont have bank account so where can i cash my check from paypal?

thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.