How can I see the record of all activities including actions to link a bank account?

jabowery
Contributor
Contributor

When I go to my account and click on "Activity" then the "All transactions" drop-down, I see no option that would correspond to actions that link a bank account.

It appears such actions are not included under "Activity".  Where are such actions logged?

I'm trying to track down a bank account that appears under "Money" with a "! Ready to confirm" -- an account that I don't recall attempting to link -- although it may be from some ancient bank linkage that has changed names/ownership or something.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Interesting question however, I'm not sure those types of actions are documented but, if they are, they would be in your account Activity history.  Here's one way to access everything.  (I did a search of the fields, there not appear to one that is for the date for linking a bank account or card but, maybe you will find something.)

Download or export your Transaction History

* Login to your account.
* Click "Activity"
* Under "Simple" "Detailed"
* Click on "Statements"
* Click on "Activity export"
* Select "Custom Date Range"
* Select your "From" and "To" Dates
* Under File Types for Download - Select "Comma Delimited - All Activity"
* Click "Download History"

What this process does is export your history to a CSV file, you can then use an app like Excel to sort, view, create and print your own reports.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PAYPAL ACTIVITIES refer to transaction activities,payment sent,payment received,reversals,any changes to your PAYPAL account like credit card,bank account is not reflected there.

if you look into your financial profile,can you see a bank account which has not been verified?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.