How can I get my money??? HELP urgent

Ana07
Contributor
Contributor

Im a freelancer from Nicaragua and my work sent me a $300 bonus, but my PayPal account is from Nicaragua and now I have NO WAY of taking the money out and I need the money!! How can I get my money? It doesnt give me the option to send to "friends or family" or basically do anything and the reason they sent it via PayPal is because it was faster and now I cant even touch the money. Help!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ana07
Contributor
Contributor

@Ana07 wrote:

Im a freelancer from Nicaragua and my work sent me a $300 bonus, but my PayPal account is from Nicaragua and now I have NO WAY of taking the money out and I need the money!! How can I get my money? It doesnt give me the option to send to "friends or family" or basically do anything and the reason they sent it via PayPal is because it was faster and now I cant even touch the money. Help!!

BTW it lets me send payment request from USA account however once I click to pay the request it doesnt let me 

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

thats too bad,going back and forth between US and Nicaragua accounts .

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As you appear to be in the U. S.  you can only use your U. S. account.  If you want to use your Nicaraguan account you need to go to Nicaragua to do so.  You should have closed that account while there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.